Time8:45am arrival, 9am start
The Dynamic New Manager – Armidale (Postponed)
This course date is currently postponed. To keep up to date on upcoming course dates and locations, please subscribe here for updates.
Do you want to learn the skills required to get the best out of your team (including yourself)? The Dynamic New Manager course is designed to help managers and aspiring managers in regional and remote Australia to do just this.
Find out how you can build a proactive, innovative and engaged team, and develop staff who are efficient, inspired and happy. Learn how to reduce your operational challenges and create a workplace culture that sets you apart as a manager.
Become the manager that you have always wanted to have.
Is this course right for you?
The Dynamic New Manager course is ideal for individuals who are:
- a manager, supervisor or team leader and have been for up to 5 years
- aspiring to be a manager within the next 1-2 years
- working at any level of government, for an NGO, not-for-profit organisation or private enterprise of any size
- living and working in regional or remote Australia
And your team is:
- feeling overwhelmed or stressed
- doing what they want, not what they should
- experiencing people management or relationship challenges
- working in silos, not as a team
- experiencing high turnover and low morale
- lacking engagement, efficiency and productivity
- doing too much multi-tasking
And you are:
- aware there is a lot you and your team don’t know
- driven to create something better
- open to learning and challenging yourself
- invested in your career, your organisation, your team and your community
How will this course help you?
- Learn easy, common sense techniques for having difficult conversations with your staff as well as your managers (and your family)
- Gain insights into why teams are disengaged and downright underperforming and how you can deal with it, quickly and without operational changes
- Explore guaranteed ways to get the most out of every member of your team (including ‘team home’); to boost morale, increase productivity and drive profits
- Take the fear, anxiety and insecurity out of performance management, and better still, gain skills to avoid it happening in the first place
- Learn how the professionals manage change to help people embrace it
- Explore ways to develop your style so that your team is inspired to follow
- Become inspired with modern and dynamic ways to manage a modern workforce
- Morning and afternoon tea plus lunch
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Sometimes life gets in the way, I get it. If it’s more than 30 days before the events and you need to cancel, just let me know and I will refund your money. If it’s more than 15 but less than 30 days before, I’m happy to refund 50%. Less than 15 days, what if you transfer your registration to a friend or colleague? Unfortunately, because of commitments to the venue, I cannot refund your money inside two weeks.